*We are not accepting any New Patients who are currently on any controlled pain medications.
NOTE-Private/Self Pay Patients:
-We are a Membership/Concierge based practice-(explained under Office Policies tab).
For Private and Self Pay patients we charge a yearly fee-not covered by insurance- that all Private/Self Pay patients are required to pay.
If you request a New Patient appointment you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the Membership Fee/Agreement.
Scheduling a New Patient Appointment:
-Please read all the information contained on this website. You can schedule your own New Patient Appointment using the Appointments tab. If you are unable to find a suitable appointment day/time-please email our office directly and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule/needs.
-After scheduling your appointment please download and complete the New Patient Intake Packet found under Patient Forms/Resources tab or at the bottom of this page or by emailing our office directly at:
-Please make sure to complete all necessary forms prior to your appointment and either email them back prior to your scheduled appointment.
-Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation to explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation, if applicable:
1) Completed forms (if not already emailed to us)
*Patients are encouraged to email completed intake packets prior to their scheduled appointment.
2) A list of prior treating physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists.
3) A complete list of your medications (with doses) or your prescription bottles.
4) A copy of any laboratory results completed in the past six months.
5) If you have medical insurance, bring the card issued by the insurance company.
6) A government-issued picture ID.
7) Your preferred form of payment.